ICAO-OACI chart Sheet 10 - Reggio Calabria (2014)
Official italian aeronautical chart for visual flight. Published by Istituto Geografico Militare, 1:500.000 scale
Sheet 10 - Reggio Calabria
NOTE: this edition is dated back to 2014 - It can be used as reference or in non-real flight operations. Chart is officially expired.
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns also for jackets and other clothes
This is the official italian aeronautical chart for visual flight (VFR), usefur for VFR flight in Italy.
Includes airspaces, airspace limits, navigational aids (VOR, NDB, DME) VFR sectors in regulated areas, regulated and dangerous areas, airways, geographical data and obstacles.
The full series is made of ten sheets:
- Sheet 1 - Milano (Piedmont-Aosta Valley, Genoa area, Lombardy, part of Emilia)
- Sheet 2 - Venice (Veneto, Trentino-Sudtirol, Friuli, part of Emilia-Romagna)
- Sheet 3 - Imperia (west Liguria, east Liguria, Corse, Tuscany coast, Elba Island)
- Sheet 4 - Rome (part of Emilia, Lazio, Umbria, Abruzzo, part of Campania)
- Sheet 5 - Pescara (part of Abruzzo, Molise, Gargano, Dalmatia)
- Sheet 6 - Cagliari (Sardinia)
- Sheet 7 - Napoli (Campania)
- Sheet 8 - Bari (Puglia, Basilicata, part of Campania, Calabria up to Lamezia)
- Sheet 9 - Palermo (Sicilia)
- Sheet 10 - Reggio Calabria (provinces of Reggio and Vibo Valentia)